Student Activities' mission is to enhance students’ intellectual, social, and emotional development and foster a welcoming community. Student Activities organizes experiential programs, events, and services very semester.
- Student Involvement (Clubs and Organizations)
- Family Weekend, Husky Wow (Welcome Week), Spring Weekend, HuskyTHON and Late Night
- Holiday Events - pumpkin carving, sugar cookie decorating, hand-crafted lanterns for Lunar New Year, etc.
- Comedy Shows
- Movie Nights
- Community Service
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Cultural Center
- Puerto Rican / Latin American Cultural Center
- Rainbow Center
- Women's Center
Student Recreation Center
UConn's Recreation Center is a great way for students to stay active on campus. The Recreation Center offers 191,000 square feet of gym space for fitness equipment, group fitness classes, swimming pools, a climbing center, and much more. You can also get involved with Club Sports teams and intramurals.
Faith-based student organizations at the University of Connecticut in Storrs.
UCAELI students are welcome to attend the university's many sporting events!
Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
The Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts is a public performing arts venue located on the University of Connecticut's main campus in Storrs, Connecticut. Opened in December 1955 and seating over 2,600 people, the Center presents 25-30 artists and ensembles annually.
Within minutes of the university campus, students can explore the different restaurants, coffee shops, stores, and events that downtown Storrs has to offer!